Morning tour: 8:00 am - 1:30 pm
Afternoon tour: 1:00 pm - 6:30 pm
A fun and interesting way to experience the rural life in Hoi An and Vietnamese cuisine.
What You’ll do
- You will be picked up by local tour guides at the hotel.
- Move to Hoi An Market by bicycle. Have an opportunity to have a direct contact with sellers. You might also learn some tips of “bargaining” when going shopping. Our tour guides will introduce to you the necessary ingredients for cooking classes.
- Then move to the Silk Village. You will learn how to make a Hoi An lantern with the guidance of the local people. You will know the entire process of Cham Traditional Silk production.
- Saying goodbye to Silk Vegetable Village, you get to the restaurant. On the way, you will contemplate the beauty of countryside in Vietnam. You will have an opportunity to stop and take many beautiful photos of Cam Thanh paddies, water buffaloes, Bay Mau nipa palm forest and the image of hospitable people here.
- Then be welcomed in the restaurant and participate in cooking classes with our chef.
- Cooking classes will take place within 2 hours, the chefs will teach you how to cook Vietnamese food and share valuable information in Vietnamese cultural cuisine. Then you can enjoy Vietnamese food made by yourself. Finally,back to the hotel. End of the trip.
This is our menu ( take it for reference):
Fresh spring roll
Papaya salad with shrimp cracker
Banh Xeo – Rice pancake with fresh salad
Pork or fish in clay pot with steam rice
If you are vegetarians, don’t worry about it. Ingredients for cooking will surely be changed into veggies (Mushroom, tofu, eggplant) for you.
A bottle of water
Make lantern ( keep yourself it)
English speaking guide
Lunch or dinner
@ Price:35 USD/1Pax