- 15:30 : You will be picked up at hotel and our car takes you to Da Nang.
- 16:00 You have a chance to visit Marble Mountains, the group of five hills, made of limestone and marble. You can have chance to see many caves inside the mountains that have been decorated as temples and Buddhist sanctuaries for hundreds of years. Especially, you can have opportunity to “go to the heaven” then “back to the hell cave”. There will also be plenty of time for photos. Then, you can visit the Non Nuoc traditional marble carving village at the foot of Marble Mountains. The village is famous for stone sculptures and handicrafts.
- 18:00 – 19:00: The next stop is the Monkey Mountains. This place is considered as the lush national park standing 693 meters above sea level. Therefore, you can experience to see the best view the beautiful view of the Da Nang coastline and Da Nang city. You can see the marble statue of the Lady Buddha where local people come to pray. Here you can enjoy the serenity of this sacred atmosphere here.
- 19:30 – 20:00: Then, you will go over Thuan Phuoc bridge, one of five big bridges of Da Nang city to go to another side of Han river. And you will move to the local restaurant and have a dinner with some Viet food there.
- 20:00 – 21:00: After that, car takes you to Dragon Bridge, which was designed and built in the shape of a dragon. You will drop off here for a while to have a look the bridge as well as experience the life of the Da Nang city by night. Then you have chance to watch the show of the dragon can breathe fire in 2 minutes and 3 minutes of water breathing after, making it an incredible highlight in Da Nang City (weekends only). Then, car takes you back your hotel.
The price : 50 usd/1pax
Huyen Khong Cave
Buddha Laly Statue- Linh Ung Pogoda
View from Monkey Mountain
Thuan Phuoc Bridge
Dinner- Local restaurant
Dragon Bridge – Fire breathing
Dragon Bridge- Water breathing