CODE 02: BICYCLE TOUR & COOKING CLASS
Morning tour: 8:00 am - 1:30 pm
Afternoon tour: 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
A fun and interesting way to experience the rural life in Hoi An and Vietnamese cuisine.
What You’ll do
- Pick-up from select hotels in Hoi An by mini vans and go to Tra Que oraganic farm.
- Make your way through vegetable village on two wheels, a quaint village famous for its varieties of fresh Vietnamese herbs and vegetables then walk into the gardens to feel the green with distinct aroma and see the traditional farming methods of the locals.
- Say goodbye to the vegetable village, hop on your bike to rural area on the way, contemplate the beauty of Viet Nam countryside, have photos opportunity of the rice paddies, water buffalo and the image of hospitable people.
- Stop at the vibrant local market. Navigate every section and interact with the local vendors as you purchase your ingredients.
- Go on biking to the mangrove palm jungle and have a ride on bamboo basket boats with the locals through the canals, try on fishing some little crabs.
- Be refreshed by a welcome drink and cold towels as you arrive to our restaurant. Cap off your tour learning how to prepare and cook authentic Vietnamese cuisines. Then savor the delightful dishes that you've cooked as a reward to yourself and take recipe cook books before heading back to your hotel
1/ Fresh spring roll with the peanut butter dipping sauce
2/ Papaya salad with shrimp crackers
3/ Banh Xeo – Vietnamese rice pancake with fresh salad
4/Chicken in clay pot with steam rice
If you are vegetarians, don’t worry about it. Ingredients for cooking will surely be changed into veggies, mushrooms, tofu, eggplants, for you.
A bottle of water
English speaking guide
Lunch or dinner